Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Look Who's getting bigger!!

Its only been a little over a month and my little girl has grown so so much! Mommy is doing a great great great job!

Sarita at 22 days old!

at a little over a month old

a few days ago

All my storage space is reserved for the little one. hehe i think i should go get myself more HDDs. Oh and recently ive been going back old school! Been using an old EOS 5 film camera to take well most of my photos. i think there still is something about waiting to see the photos that just gets me going...

1 comment:

yel said...

Looking at babies still give me the chills and awwwss...More so if these are babies of my loved ones... I'm so happy for you both! Enjoy every minute and every second of it... Isn't it amazing that you find every single moment with your baby to be fascinating? Yes, even though Sophia is in her terrible two already, it still amazes me how she learns to do her tricks and antics...and though sometimes I just want to strangle her because of kakulitan, just looking at her eyes makes me soft and realize how blessed I am to have her in my life... pero promise... di na ako uulit!!!! =)