Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Barbaric!

Ear piercing is one of the oldest known forms of body modification and beautification, with artistic and written references from cultures around the world dating back to early history. In my opinion, this should be STOPPED! I think children should have the choice to have their ears pierced or not.

Why am i reacting this way? Well, i'll give you a background... My Daughter even when injected by vaccines cries for about 2 seconds. I know a lot of adults who squirm and are on the brink of tears with their vaccines but my daughter doesnt. Today, for the first time my daughter cried for about an hour. why? because of an outdated barbaric custom called Ear Piercing!

She looked at me, just as the gun snapped as if telling me... why are you consenting to this?! Hay... next time i have a daughter. i am giving her the choice.... hehe

No comments: